Slider

  • slidebg1
  • slidebg1
  • slidebg1

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Portfolio Title

Feature Galleries

Couples

Couples

Weddings

Weddings

Newborns

Newborns

Families

Families

Wedding photography Kent - {Lympne Castle}

Yesterday I attended the wedding of Laura and Dave at Lympne Castle a beautiful setting and lots of stunning backdrops to take photos,  The weather forecast when I left home did not look good heavy rain from 1pm - 7pm, want we had was sunshine which made the day for Laura and Dave even more special. Here's your sneak peek enjoy your honeymoon.








I would like to thank both Laura and Dave's Fathers and Stuart and Mark (Dave's Brothers) for taking part in my bit of fun for the shoot below I asked them if they would stand at the back and be silly, they were a little unsure but I think this picture will become a talking point in years to come, what were the four at the back doing.   I LOVE IT










3 comments:

  1. Photos are amazing! Thank -you so much Lynette. Can't wait to see all the others when we get back! Laura and Dave x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous photos. We're really looking forward to seeing the rest. Lynda & Vic (bride's parents)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos-I can't wait to see the rest of them. I really love the black and white photos too. :-) Helen (Bridesmaid) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment x

Blogger Template created by Photographic Elements