Babies grown so quickly and they change so much in their first two years of life and I find it amazing to watch how they change and explore the world around them. Jack was just 9 days old when I first meet him and he is now 7 months old and full of life, he loves his feet and he loves all things nature.
I love it that more and more parents can see the benefits to natural photography instead of posed shots in a studio, having more time to allow Jack to just do as he wanted and explore the garden I believe has resulted in a wonderful set of natural photographs which really show Jack's personality which is not always captured in a studio environment.
Check back later in the week for slideshow and video clip of Jack.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment x